A Space For Creatives
Intended for those that may need a little more room to shoot, explore and transform their creative business to the next level. Perfect for photographers (glamour, portraits, headshots, business stock photography, couples, children) who would like the look of a professional studio but may not be ready to own a studio by themselves yet.
Available also for baby/parent classes, bloggers, workshops, videographers, client meetings. This 1100 sq ft space includes a main open room as well as a smaller natural light room, with floor to ceiling windows. There is a private bathroom as well and a wash sink.
The Collective offers two opportunities for use:
- The CO-OP: (definition) A group of like- minded people taking part ownership in using a space for similar purposes. Co-op members will be given priority scheduling, more props to use as well as personal storage space and monthly shootouts and/or trainings for growth. The co-op runs in 3 month cycles. You can sign up anytime, your 3 months begins at sign up date. Full studio use.
- Day Passes: Use of the full studio (main room +white room) for a selected amount of hours either 2, 4 or 8hr, Monday-Sunday. Additional hours can be added. Must bring in own props, no storage space, based on availability.
- No smoking whatsoever is allowed in the studio or projects that involve smoke bombs.
- When playing music it need to be kept at reasonable levels.
- No pets allowed without prior consent from Malia.
- To schedule shootouts, events, workshops, classes in the studio contact Malia directly (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Max 20 people are allowed in the studio at one time, unless written consent with Malia
- Any use of space by another person who was not identified as the renter is no allowed prior consent from Malia
- No one will be admitted who is drunk or under the influence of illegal substances
- Studio Rental Use Agreement is due upon booking. Rental tax of 2.3% is added to rental use fee.
- All rental fees must be paid at the start of your booking along with a signed copy rental agreement. Fees for additional time that was not billed during the initial booking will be due at the end of the rental period.
- Your rental time begins promptly at the scheduled starting time and ends promptly at the scheduled ending time regardless if renter and/or renter’s party is late. Rental time includes setup and tear down so please consider that while booking.
- The rental includes the main room, white room, furniture (couch,chairs, claw foot tub), seamless backdrop and lighting equipment upon request.
- Commercial liability insurance maybe required to rent, please contact Malia
Studio Address: 8271 W. Lake Pleasant Parkway, Suite 104 | Peoria, AZ 85382
HOW TO BOOK OR ENROLL IN THE CO-OP?
- Email me at email@example.com or click the contact tab in the menu to email
- Share your dates requested to use the studio along with how much time you’ll need, as well as a small description of what you’ll be using the space for during your time. Rental time includes setup and tear down so please consider that while booking.
- Once the date is confirmed, you’ll be sent a booking link to the rental agreement and full payment for the hours requested. If you are enrolling in the co-op, you’ll be given the studio orientation and set up schedule
- Plan your session and start sharing! Prior to your dates you’ll receive confirmation. Any cancelled dates need to be made prior to 24hrs for a refund or reschedule. Rental tax of 2.3% is added to rental use fee